Three Body Problem
This is a simple platformer around the general theme of "shapeshifting."
Play as a loose collection of three characters and traverse the map in search
of coin and the exit. There are three types of whirling enemies bent on your
destruction. Take care, your fire is only effective against enemies that
are similar to your current form. Thanks for playing!
- S Change shape
- F Fire at your enemies
- V Turn the music off. Sorry, you're stuck with the sound :)
- ↑ Jump/climb
- ← Move left
- → Move right
- When in "green form", scale walls by holding down the direction key toward the wall while pressing up.
- Different forms can get you into tight spaces that other can't.
- Think of this as choose your own adventure... the endgame is perhaps lacking.
- The water is a feature that didn't make the cut.
- Enemies continue to spawn throughout the game. Get rid of them to keep things tidy.
- Secret enemy teleport locations recycle them to a random spawn point.
- Shifting to a new form sometimes lets you walk through walls
- On rare occasions you become invincible. Congratulations!